Saturday, January 16, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! Obooooooes

Sat. 2010/01/16

My throat hurts from screaming, but at least I didn't get broken glass on me. Colin was wasted, but I've never known him to be anything but. And Anthony Johnson was back!

I love Hole in the Wall.

I knew you had it in you, Austin!

PUNK ROCK.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I shall miss you dearly, Haunting Oboe Music.

<3


P.S. If anyone has video or pictures from Haunting Oboe's show, please send me a link.

P.P.S. I hope this is as incoherent as this blog ever gets. Cheers.

7 comments:

Ian Morales said...

Drinking and blogging is so last decade.

Ben said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

Colin and Anthony were WASTED!!!!

Sarah said...

i'm surprised you didn't film it.

Ajay M said...

Sarah, I was too busy rocking out. I got a minute of one song. That's all. Sometimes experiencing something to the fullest in that moment is more important than capturing it.

Ajay M said...

Ian, your face is so last decade.

Sarah said...

oh you don't have to tell me that. that's why none of free week was recorded. i have more fun at shows when i'm not actually working.