Thursday, October 1, 2009

Video: Mayhem Fest 2009 in San Antonio

double stereoSo I use my videography skills for other blogs and websites beyond 'NITES. Especially when said videography skills get me into music festivals with a media pass! I was at the San Antonio stop of this year's Mayhem Fest, the annual traveling festival of metal, filming for the locally based music website Double Stereo. This year's Mayhem headliners were Slayer and Marilyn Manson. The festival organizers didn't let us film Marilyn, but I did get Slayer and many other metal bands on tape. Check out this compilation video I shot and edited. Watch it in better quality here.




________________________________________________________________
'NITES, A Blog For Austinites :: Supporting local live music in Austin, Texas :: nitesblog.com

0 comments: