Friday, July 31, 2009

Tonight: A LOT

NITES logoEvery now and then, I post show previews if I have an original live video from the band or if there's a cool poster to promote it. But on nights like tonight, there's so much friggin' local live music going on that the thought of previewing it all is overwhelming. That's where social media comes in to save the day.

'NITES is active in keeping y'all informed about local shows on Twitter, MySpace, and Facebook (click the names to go to my profiles). Or if all else fails, I've got a really snazzy Do512 calendar to the right (thanks Kristin and company for that).

Follow me to local music glory!

________________________________________________________________
Please consider making a small donation or sharing my content with others. Click below.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: