Monday, July 20, 2009

Austin Vida: Western Ghost House Interview

Western Ghost House promoLeft to right: Andrew Romero, Adrian Carillo, Jesse Pantoja, and Steven Garcia

A few weeks ago, I conducted a chill interview with the four guys in the angsty indie-folk band Western Ghost House. These are the kinds of interviews I love, when you can sit around with some cold beers on a warm day and talk about random crap (and learn about each other in the process).

Click here to read the interview at Austin Vida. I've included a song download from the band's self-released EP below.

"Pale Girls"


download [right-click, Save As]

You can catch Western Ghost House live twice this week: Wednesday at Creekside Live, and Thursday at Mohawk.

________________________________________________________________
Please consider making a small donation or sharing my content with others. Click below.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for introducing me to these guys. I like their music and will definitely catch a show or at least get a hold of their EP. I listened to "Pale Girls" and thought it was cool. (mm)