Thursday, June 11, 2009

Poster of the Week: Fatback Circus @ Red 7

poster fatback circus
Fatback Circus, Haunting Oboe Music, and more @ Red 7 [Thurs. June 11]

This week's poster was designed by Jason Harrison of the opening band Killing Industry. This dude perfectly embodies the spirit that I was trying to capture when I started this little "Poster of the Week" feature. Harrison keeps a blog about his designs and this is what he had to say about the above poster....

When my band was invited to join Muchos Backflips! and Fatback Circus at Red 7 this Thursday, June 11th, I knew exactly what I must do: slip myself into a peyote-induced coma that I might embark upon a Spirit Vision Quest to determine the appropriate poster design. What I got was some grotesque mixture a Dr. Doolittle tale gone awry during band camp. With skulls, of course.

I love that!

View previous Poster of the Week entries.

________________________________________________________________
Please consider making a small donation or sharing my content with others. Click below.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: