Tuesday, June 9, 2009

INsite Night: Built By Snow



insiteOnce a week, 'NITES presents a video featuring live music filmed at INsite Night, the monthly concert series sponsored by INsite Magazine (www.insiteaustin.com). This week's installment features Austin's Built By Snow as they rock the the Parish with their face-melting brand of nerd-rock. The band will soon embark on a Midwest tour culminating in the Toronto, Canada music festival North By Northeast. Hmm... Catchy name. I wonder how they came up with it. This video includes the songs "Something in 3D" and "Implode Alright" from the band's latest album MEGA. I hope this means elChado will forgive me!

________________________________________________________________
Please consider making a small donation or sharing my content with others. Click below.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

chad said...

You Had Me at "I Hope" AJ!!!

chad said...

You Had Me at "I Hope" AJ!!!