Sunday, June 14, 2009

Follow 'NITES

I just want to thank everybody who's taken the time to read my blog and tell others about it. The blogosphere can sometimes feel like a vast abyss where your shouts are greeted with silence and your opinions are one-man arguments. But in the past month, I've gotten tons of feedback in the form of blogger comments and e-mails. And my visitor stats have skyrocketed. This blog will only keep on growing, if I have anything to say about it. But it won't happen without your help. If you like the videos, the reviews, the opinion articles, the show recommendations, and the mp3 downloads, then keep coming back and keep recommending 'NITES to like-minded souls. Below are the different social media sites I'm currently on. Take the time to add me on any of these if you're a regular user of these services, and keep telling your friends. Thanks!

Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Do512, Vimeo, Youtube, RSS Feed

And please, if you can, consider donating a buck or two. Anything helps. Even if it's just $5. It's a great reminder to me that I'm providing a valuable (or at least semi-entertaining) service when I log into my e-mail and see that I have a new donation waiting on PayPal. There's a donation button below, if you're so inclined. Cheers.

________________________________________________________________
Please consider making a small donation or sharing my content with others. Click below.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want your job!(if it paid.)