Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Episode#23: Death Is Not A Joyride



nites23I was taking a joyride, looking for the Sleepytime gorilla museum. I was new in town, but I knew it was here somewhere. I followed the trail of dead past the Ghostland observatory and I thought, "I must be near." But it was clear, I wasn't. I found myself lost in the Octopus projects, without maps and atlases to help me out. Damn. I looked around. To my left was a blonde redhead with flaming lips. I rolled down my window and coyly asked "Where's the Sleepytime gorilla museum?" She pointed south by southwest, uttering nothing more than "Godspeed you, black emperor." I proceeded. But what I found was no museum. What I found was something more violent than the sound of animals fighting, but as fleeting as a moth fight. What I found was the Human Zoo. My life hasn't been the same since. Death, I discovered, is not a joyride.


Filmed: November 21, 2008
Venue: The Mohawk
Click to watch in parts: part 1 | part 2 | part 3

0 comments: