Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Best of 'Nites DVD: Volume One

The official 'Nites DVD is now available through this website. It features a compilation of performances from the first three month's worth of video updates (Episodes One through Eleven). I authored the DVD as a promotional tool. I plan to send copies to local media as part of a press kit. I'll also give the DVDs away at shows I sponsor. But if you're eager to get a copy, make a donation (click the donation button on the right) and I'll mail you a DVD. Believe me, it's worth it. This is a professional-looking DVD, folks.

DVD Details:
^ 45-minute main video, featuring performances by The Octopus Project, Peel, Ume, The Ugly Beats, Bankrupt and the Borrowers, and more.
^ 15-minute INsite Night bonus video, featuring The Ars Supernova, Naked Empire, and Nothing More.
^ 'Nites interview with One-Eyed Doll's Kimberly Freeman.
^ Region-free DVD works in all players.

0 comments: