Sunday, October 12, 2008

Update: Streaming music?

It turns out ExposureRoom, the website that hosts my videos, plans to launch an embeddable music player this week. That got me thinking: I've recorded a bunch of great live music, most of which will never be released as a video. Why not upload more of it in mp3 format? Get a nice live-music radio station going. So whenever this ExposureRoom music player goes live, I'll add a player to the sidebar of this page. If they only allow one song to be embedded at a time I'll look for a different option. Because I'm really stoked about this idea.

12/26 UPDATE: I've switched from ExposureRoom to Vimeo as my primary video host. ExposureRoom never got its embeddable music player off the ground, but that's cool because I registered at OurMedia to host my audio. Cheers.

0 comments: